Saturday, September 22, 2007

Quick Update

I have not been as good at posting as I thought that I would be!! Lots going on I guess. I had a doctors appointment on Sept. 14 and everything is still going well. Praise the Lord. My size is right where it should be for what week I am in and the baby's heart beat is very strong. I was tested for diabetes and I don't have it which was a relief to me for some reason. I guess you just never know what could happen. I can't believe that the baby will be here in around 13 weeks. o much to do before then. I think that Brian and I finally decided on what bedding to get him. That was an ordeal!!!! I wanted "sweet" and he wanted something masculine. It was funny to see how different our taste is. Needless to say Brian told me that I needed to change my"sweet" mindset because he is a boy. We finally found something that we both liked!! That was a miracle!!
OH I guess I could mention too that we decided a name!!!
Jagger Marshall Richardson!! We think with a name like that he can be an athlete or a rock star and not need to change his name! Marshall is after my sweet dad and my grand dad!

No comments: