Friday, February 29, 2008

Latest and Greatest

We dont' have alot going on right now. Brian sat for the Alabama Bar this week. We won't find out until April 25 if he passed. Now like usual we sit and wait. Our life has been a waiting game for almost a year now!! Jagg and I are settling into our routine. He is getting SO BIG!! I can't believe how huge he is. We go to dad's on Tuesday's and Thursday's. It is sweet time for all of us. Dad loves to see Jagger. It is cool that Jagg gets to spend so much time with his "J-Pop". We are enjoying being in alabama. It was such a sudden move that we weren't sure how it would be but the Lord has been good to us as usual. we are closer to Brian's family too which is great too. Jagg will get to grow up with both sets if his grandparents close to him. Well that is really all for now. I am about to go get Jagg and feed him!! It's the new me!!! I am really loving it...now!! :)


Tummy Time

J-Pop and Jagg
Such a mess!
Little Cheeser

8 comments:

The Burgess Family said...

Yeah for a new post! Glad all is going so well. Now we just need to hang out more. The pics are fun and your dad looks great.

momx2 said...

What a cutie!

John and Amanda said...

He's so cute! It was great to see updated pics of him! Keep the blogs and the pics coming!

Christina Clarke said...

Wow, Jag is getting so big!
I am hoping to see him this weekend.
My sister, me, and my mom are planning on coming over to Amber's on Saturday!
See you then!
Your dad looks great too!

Anna said...

Oh my goodness, he is sooo cute! I am so glad you are here in Bama - hope to see you soon! I am glad to see your Dad is doing well too.

Bill and Melodie said...

Jagger is too cute. It was great to see you the other night. I would love to get together sometime and catch up. I'll check in with you when we get back from Guatemala.

The Muncies said...

Heather and Brian!!!! Jagger is precious!!! So fun to see a little update on you! I found your blog a while back and now we finally have a blog! We will track everyone down next time we are in Huntsville! Holly, Alex, and Kirkley

The Downs family said...

just seeing if this works