Saturday, August 4, 2007

Mover and a Shaker

So as of today I am 20 weeks. Half way there!!! WOO-WHO!! Well- Other then the terrible morning sickness for the first 8 weeks it really is not that bad. My body is changing for sure. I am starting to get uncomfortable these days as things are growing and moving around. Overall I feel great. I am so grateful! I am very excited about this little angel and can't wait until he gets here. There is a lot to do before then though. I am very thankful that the Lord has kept him safe as I have been so mentally and emotionally exhausted with all this stuff with my dad. The Lord is my joy and I am reminded of Him everyday when this little booger moves, which brings me to the title of this post. I felt him move for the first time on July 4 and he has not stopped since. Now I can feel him when I put my hand on my stomach. He is VERY active. Just last night he balled up on one side of my stomach and I could see him over on that side. IT was so great. Brian was asleep so I couldn't share it with him. Anyway, this little guy is high energy!!! It still doesn't seem real until I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror and I see my belly!!!!






Here is me and the bump at 18 weeks. (hence the sign!!)

No comments: