Thursday, August 16, 2007

New Pics of the Little Angel at 21 weeks!!!

We had another ultrasound on Monday August 13. It was simply amazing to see our little angel!! It really is the coolest thing. There is no way that you can't believe in God when you experience something like this. Brian got to see him more then me but to watch Brian's face light up was just as fun as seeing the baby. The tech said that Cletus was such a good baby and that she wished that all of her babies were as easy as him. I pray he stays that way when he gets here!! He was easy to take pictures of, I guess he gets that from me!!(JK) She did ask me my due date and I told her it was December 22, she said her machine calculated it as being December 14 because of his size. YIKES!!! I had just told Brian that morning that I had a feeling that he was going to be a large baby. I wake up some mornings and I feel like I grew overnight!! Brian was a little over 9lbs and I was 8lbs 1oz so I don't think that Cletus is going to be that petite!
He moves all the time. The other day I was sitting eating lunch and he kicked me so hard it made me jump!! I guess he doesn't like Portabella mushrooms!!! I attached a few new pics of him. We still have not picked out a name for him. His middle name will be Marshall after my dad's middle name and my granddad's first name. So for now he is still Cletus!!! Hopefully by December he will have a first name.

Profile with his hand upover his head.
I think that he looks like Manny in this one,
the way that he has
his chin poked out! Brian's doesn't agree!


This is a 3D shot! The tech said he is so sweet. He really is!

Here he is with his little hands. You can even see his knuckles.

1 comment:

CZ said...

Heather! He is so precious!
It's amazing they can take pics of him while he's still resting before the big arrival. Before you know it there will be professional photographers set up in the treatment rooms!!!

CZ(raquel)