Thursday, November 29, 2007

36 week appointment

I had my 36 week appointment on Tuesday. It was pretty uneventful which is good and bad at the same time. I was hoping that they would say that I was on my way but she said that my body has "started" to prepare but not a running start. That is ok though. I can wait. She did say, and I quote, " He is no peanut". GREAT! I thought to myself I should have thought of this 9 years ago when I met Brian. I wish that I would have had someone say to me, " now think about how big your babies will be!!" JK. I figured he would not be a small baby.

The doctor is a little concerned about the position that Jagger is in. They said because of the way that I am built, being short wasted, that he is just crammed in there. I go back on Monday for my next appointment and they may do an ultrasound to see what he is doing in there. I pray he is not running out of room and that he is in a good position. I am praying that I do not have to have a C Section or anything like that. I will do what needs to be done but pray that it will be as normal as possible!

I will update after my appointment on Monday! 37 weeks is right around the corner!

No comments: