Sunday, December 2, 2007

37 weeks and everything is looking good

I had my doctors appointment today and they did do an ultrasound and everything is good! Praise God! I was very excited to hear him say that he is head down and that everything looked good. He is not transverse and the doctor said that he doesn't see any reason that a C-Section would be necessary! I was very relieved to hear that. I am having a lot of contractions but they don't mean anything at this point. Things are still progressing and looking good but no big break through. That is good and bad. I am ready for him to come but still have a lot to do before he gets here. We are trusting the Lord on timing and just pray that we can see His will and follow it. These are the last few weeks. It is getting closer to game time!!!

This is my view when I look down! Manny thinks that my stomach is another pillow for him to rest on.

37 weeks! Starting to look a little swollen!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.