Sunday, December 9, 2007

Test Run...

Well we had a false alarm on Friday morning. I thought that my water may have broken Thursday night. I wasn't totally convinced but I wasn't sure what was going on so we decided to be safe then sorry and went to the hospital. It was a good test run and made me confident that when it does happen we should make it in one piece!!!! Brian was awesome. He didn't get nervous at all however it wasn't actual labor so everything may be out the window when it does happen!!!

It turned out to just be my body getting ready for everything so we went home just the 2 of us!!! Brian had put the car seat in the car before we left just in case! So now it is permanently in there. That is a reality check to see the car seat in the back! I can't wait to see a little baby head in there. It is going to be so exciting. I am less then 2 weeks from the due date and I am getting SO EXCITED!! I am going to be a momma soon!! That is so fun to say. I can't wait for the little booger to get here. It is going to be awesome. I am just as excited to see Brian as a dad then to be a mom. He is going to be so great! I love seeing him with babies. He is so big so to see him hold a baby is so sweet.

We will keep you posted!

2 comments:

The Burgess Family said...

We can't wait to meet the little guy! Looking forward to you guys heading our way. Our boys will be great friends!!

-Sarah

momx2 said...

I just noticed you had a blog!!! Great to keep up with you now! COngrats on baby Jagger!