Friday, June 13, 2008

Bless his Pea pickin' heart!!

Jagger had his 6 month appointment today. 6 months!! I can't even believe it. I told Brian that it REALLY just seems like the other day we brought him home from the hospital and I was like" Umm... What am I suppose to do with him???!!!!" :) Of course with today's appointment he had to get shots and that went over like a lead balloon. He was already ticked when we got to the doctor's office because he was tired and them they jabbed him 3 times for his shots and he lost it.

We also got his new stats and here they are:
Weight: 15.14 lb
height: 27 1/4 inch

He hasn't grown a whole lot since his last appointment but the doctor said that he is thriving!! YEAH! I was a little worried only because he doesn't really like formula any more. I have to put juice in it now for him to take it but the doctor said that was fine. It was a GREAT visit and she said that he was great!!! What a blessing. We have all been through a lot the last year but Jaggster has been so healthy and I am so grateful. It is amazing the feeling that you get when a doctor tells you that you child is healthy!!! Thank you Lord!

2 comments:

M.S. said...

Hey Heather! Bless his heart... I hate shots. I was so hormonal after we had Jackson that I couldn't stay in the room when he had to have blood drawn at 1 week old. Then, one time when Kellen busted his head open, we went to Children's hospital and I begged the nurse to please not do stitches and she glued him instead. I am amazed at how God protects little boys! (and their mommas!) Can't wait to meet little Jagger someday.

Jenny said...

He is so cute Heather!!!!!!! Glad his appointment went well!