Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Beach, a Tooth, and a special anniversary

As everyone can tell I am horrible at blogging! The whole reason that I started this was so that our family could follow along with the pregnancy and everything else, well we are now living closer and getting to live life with our families BUT we still have our O town peeps we are missing like crazy so I am going to try to get better. My family got to go to the beach the week before the 4th. It was great except that Brian didn't get to go. That was sad but we had a good time. We had my dad (in a wheelchair), my stepmom, step brother and his friend, my sister, her husband, her 2 year old, Jagger and me!!! It was a sight to see us coming. Wheelchairs and highchairs everwhere! It was an odd looking group but it was our group and we had a great time. We took dad to the Flora Bama on the last night. He and I got out there and danced. It was great. What made it really great was that on the 3rd of July was the 1 year anniversary of the stroke. We never dreamed that a year later we would be at the beach with him. Thank you Lord for the gift!!! On our way home from the beach I was letting Jaggs suck on my finger and I felt a little sharp something and I looked and there was a tooth!!! I had no idea he was even cutting it. He was so great. He never fussed, ran a fever or anything. No he is already on his second tooth! It has now reached the surface. I can't believe my baby has a tooth. In other news: our house in Orlando is still for sale. We are praying daily that the Lord with bring along a buyer that will love the house as much as we did. Please join us in praying!!!! The pool house is still great but it will be nice to get a place of our own!!!


Dad the Sun Bunny!




2 comments:

The Muncies said...

AND you have friends in AUBURN that thankfully have google reader. I'd long ago forgotten to check in as bad as you are at posting!!! :) We're the opposite -- I post about dinner time, play time, etc. People I'm sure are like, get a life! :) I LOVE the black and white pics -- he is beautiful!

The Downs family said...

its about time!! Showing no love to your orlando friends...as if you've forgotten that we care. miss you