Saturday, July 26, 2008

Fun week

Last week Brian and I watched his little sister Delaney. she is 9 years old and full of energy and life. We brought her home with us on Sunday night. Monday we swam, made a pizza, she played with Jagger and entertained him for me. We colored, and hung out and watched T.V. On Tuesday we went to the park and met my sister and her family there. Delaney and Camryn played on the playground and then we went to the mall. Delaney did the little bungee jump thing in the food court. She had a GREAT time doing that. I took her home to Muscle Shoals on Wednesday but not before we rode horses and swam a little more. We went over to Muscle Shoals and Jagger and I spent the night with Brian's parents. That was nice because they watched Jagger and I met an old friend for dinner. We rode around Florence a little and talked about old times. On Thursday we went over to Brian's cousin's house and had a great time. It was good for my soul to be with Millie and Becky Lynn. They are so great and we laughed all afternoon. They then talked me in to spending the night again and hanging out so we did. Finally Jagger and I came home on Friday afternoon. He was worn out. We put him to bed at 7:30 Friday night and he slept straight through until 8:30 Saturday morning!!! That was a change from him waking at 5:30 Friday morning!! It was a great week. I feel very refreshed. Jagger got to spend some time with Ken and Bev (Mime and Paw-Paw). He loves them. He would just sit int he recliner with Ken and just chill! He enjoyed Bev too because she talks to him so sweet and he just sits and watches her! It is precious.


Making pizza.....Driving a golf cart....



playing at the park..

Bungee jumping....


hanging with PawPaw...


and Mime....


Hanging with Millie and Avery...



No comments: