Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Jaggs on the move!

I was in the kitchen on Saturday (Brian and my 5 year anniversary by the way!!) piddling around, and I turn around to get something out of the fridge and there is Jaggs!!! He is a moving man. Brian was in the living room and watched him pull himself into the kitchen. He doesn't get his legs underneath him yet but he does a good job at pulling himself where he wants to go. Once he figures it out he is going to be GONE!! I will have a hard time keeping up I am afraid. He is a man on a mission!!!
He is also pulling himself up as of today!






Also please keep praying that our house in Orlando sells. It is a great house at a GREAT price but the market is so bad there that it is hard. We know that the Lord will provide though!!

3 comments:

The Muncies said...

I can't believe it's been FIVE years! Seems like just yesterday I was cranking out all of those cookies! :)

The Downs family said...

Hey boo! Jaggs looks So stinkin cute!! He and Avery need to hang out so they can scoot together. Actually she just rolls but she still gets around! ;-) Miss you like crazy!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather
I'd love to see your house. Zach and I are renting a place in Maitland right now. Where is your house? Thanks for the doctor recommendation too- Diane is really sweet.
Ellen
ellengenae@aol.com