Monday, August 25, 2008

Physical Therapy for the Jaggster

Brian and I took Jagger to his evaluation today for physical therapy for his neck and they want to start seeing him once a week for a month. We were given some stretches to do with him but they are a little difficult due to the fact that he is so active!! We go back on Friday to see an OT and to follow up on today. They want the OT to look at his eyes and make sure that he is tracking correctly. They also want to look at his foot and possibly send us to a Orthopedic doc because his right foot turns out quite a bit. He did so good at the visit but I tell you what when it was over he had had it!! He was so tired and I think that his neck may have been a little sore from the stretching. Anyway I will update later on what Friday is like. I thought it was rather ironic because this week is the last week that I take my dad to Athens for PT and speech for the year. I next week I start to take Jagg!! No rest for the weary!! haha!!

3 comments:

The Terrys said...

We will be praying for Jagger! I know you must be exhausted! But, God is good!

Jenny said...

Poor little guy, lots of work for an 8 month old! I know all about therapy, Samuel has had OT, PT, & Speech since he was born. He has gotten quite use to it now.;) I hope everything continues to go well! Thanks for the sweet comment about my dad, we will recover......slowly.:)

Whitney said...

Glad to hear that the eval went well. That's good that they only want to try it out for a month! Are ya'll doing it at H'ville Pediatric Therapy across from the hospital? I take Noah there for PT, OT, and Speech every Thursday. But yeah, it definitely wears them out...Noah is spent as soon as we get out there, which makes it much easier to make the hour drive back to Florence! :)