Thursday, February 26, 2009

A thought for Thursday

My thought..... I am about to go CRAZY!!! I have been in the house since Sunday afternoon with the exception of going to Walmart on Monday and going out for 1 hour on Tuesday night with my neighbor for coffee. Other then that I have been home bound with a sick kiddo. Well today is the day. I am going out sick baby in tow!! :) Well he is feeling much better I think. In fact I laid him down b/c I thought he was tired and I hear him in the saying "No daddy" and singing "Tooty Ta" (look that up, it's a cute kids song). It is suppose to be pretty today so I think that we will run out Bridgestreet and get my sister something for her birthday. One more fun thing about being back in Bama is that I get to celebrate birthday's with my family.
oh also, I always love to post with a pic and since any pics that would go along with this post would be snotty and not pleasing to the eyes I thought I would post some pics that my neighbor took while out playing the yard a few weeks ago. which ALSO brings me to my first link http://erincobb.com/ She is my sweet neighbor who took the pics. She is AWESOME! thanks again Erin.








1 comment:

The Downs family said...

WOW!!! Those are amazing!!! His eyes are just precious. Thanks for a great update! Sorry you have been on lock down, that's never fun! :-( Miss you