Friday, February 27, 2009

What do you think.....

I know that the new look is plain but I am starting a new, simpler way of thinking. I am trying to be a little sharper, a little "cleaner". Brian didn't like it. He asked if this was the temporary look until I get the new look up! aaa! Bust. I told him no. He thought that I needed something more. I want to put a pic at the top but they are always huge!! How do I reduce the size so that I can put it up there? help me anyone.

Also today will kick off my new "Friday Funny" It will be a pic or a story that I think is amusing, which I MUST warn you, won't always be funny to you I am sure. Brian gets a kick out of the fact that sometimes I think things are so funny that I can't even get them out of my mouth without laughing so hard and usually they aren't that funny!!!



Today will also start my new attempt to proof read!! Your welcome Brian. No promises though!!!


Friday Funny!!!!!

This one is pretty funny! I was sitting at the dinning room table and Jagg was in the kitchen and I hear this little "clang clang" sound and I turned around to find this.........




he actually pulled the dishwasher door down and climbed up. So before I made him get down, I grabbed the camera!!! haha!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not bad on the funny and much better on the proof reading! Thumbs up! Keep working on the design. It is better, but it's not there yet. IMHO

John and Amanda said...

I like the design. Clean and simple! Mine needs a face lift... I change it with the seasons usually...

Also, cute picture of Jagger! Such a little boy.

The Downs family said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! :-) That's for you Heather! I'm a fan of simple blogs...just give me some words & pictures and call it a day. Brian, I'm SUPER impressed that you actually commented on the blog. BIG STEP BRO! Miss you guys!

Chandler said...

yea...she's back! it's about time!!

Whitney said...

that picture is priceless! love it.