Sunday, April 5, 2009

Best Surprise EVER.

My husband, sister and parents were able to pull of the surprise of the year! Well maybe not of the year but it was pretty good. They had a surprise birthday party for me last Saturday night which is pretty hard to do considering I knew my bday was coming up and I remind people of it OFTEN (just ask them!!) Anyway Brian was insanely calm and cool on EVER curve ball that I threw him to try to find out IF there was a party! It actually makes me a little scared on what else he could be hiding. Actually everyone that was there did a GREAT job keeping their lips sealed and lying about everything they were doing that night. It was a GREAT evening. Thanks to everyone who came!!
Here are pics of course from the night. PLEASE EXCUSE THE ATTIRE!!!
Surprise!

The girl behind the whole thing!
YIKES!










2 comments:

Chris, Kristin, and Emily said...

very exciting! what a great hubby and friends for pulling that off! :)

Becka Robinson said...

I'm so glad you had a great birthday!