Tuesday, April 14, 2009

new hobby

I have been saving for a new SLR camera for about a year or so and drum roll please....... I finally got it. I am so excited. I got a little cash for my bday and was able to put that with the money that I have been saving and was able to get it. I got the Canon Rebel XSi. Brian also got me editing software to go along with it. I am so excited but a little intimidated by all that i have to learn. I will give myself grace and time! Stay tuned to new and improved pics!











3 comments:

Whitney said...

your alredy doing a good job... those pics are precious! let us know how you like it b/c I've wanted an SLR too

The 6 W's said...

I think these pics are AWESOME!!! Keep it up girl!! ; )

Chris, Kristin, and Emily said...

we love ours too...the best investment since having emily! :) congrats!