Wednesday, February 17, 2010

How can you help but laugh!

About 3 weeks ago we put Jagg in a big boy bed which was TOTALLY against my better judgement. He was doing fine in his crib but we (Brian) found this cute bed on Craig's list so we bought it and I was just dying to put him in it! I know alot of people say that their child didn't think that they could get out of a bed just like they couldn't get out of their crib! Well NOT Jagg! He was up and out as soon as we put him in. The first night we put him in it we (I) finally decided after an hour of him opening his door and throwing toys out in the hallway that we would put a doorknob guard on it so he can't open the door.
So the other night he was wanting to get out and I heard him talking at the door and this is what I see.......

Oh this child is going to be trip raising!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Oh, how stinkin' hilarious!!! I literally laughed outloud!