Friday, May 27, 2011

I've got a new attitude!!

I have now decided that I am not only going to blog about Jagger but I think that I will start adding my thoughts and feelings about.....life!! It's a new attitude. I have a lot to say about life, well my life anyway.

I am at the first time in a while VERY content with my life which as everyone knows means something is going to happen!! hah. Well maybe not. I fell at peace with most areas of my life. My job is going well, I just celebrated my 1 year anniversary there. Jagger is getting past the horrific 3's. Really wasn't sure I was going to survive that one. Brian's biz is picking up a tad. Things are just even for now. The thought and talk about another baby has been happening. There are all kinds of thoughts on that one. On one hand it is nice having Jagger self sufficient but on the other hand he NEEDS a sibling to play with and lean that life is not all about him!!! Only child syndrome has seriously kicked in with him. He talks alot about having a sibling. I kind of have baby fever too!! Well now that that is out there I feel better. it is nice to get that off my chest.

Well as I say that Jagger is more self sufficient he is bugging me to come play so....... gotta go!!
Here are a few pics to tie you over!!






1 comment:

The Downs family said...

I'm so shocked & excited that the blog has been resurrected! Love seeing Pictures of that handsome boy!