Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First for EVERYTHING.....

Jagger ate his first piece of dog food yesterday. I knew that it would happen sooner or later. I noticed a piece on the floor when he was crawling by it but he didn't see it and I thought to myself "oh good, I need to get that before he eats it". Well of course I have a thousand things on my mind so I forget about it. About 30 minutes later I was standing in the kitchen and here he comes crawling in to find me but I hear him stop. So I looked around the corner and the dog food is GONE and Jaggs has a terrible look on his face. I picked him up, did a sweep in his mouth but it was too late. He had already swallowed it. I figured if he didn't choke on it no need to worry plus it may make his coat shiny!! Mother of the year!!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

That's hilarious! Isn't it funny how when they are brand new, you want everyone to wash their hands, sanitize, etc before they hold the baby, but a year later, it's like, "oh well", 5 second rule, right? :)

Lindsay said...

2Haha - that's hilarious! At least it doesn't seem like he liked it! I'm sure the same thing will happen to us in a few months.