Thursday, September 11, 2008

Happy Nine Months Day to you!!!

My precious baby boy in 9 months old today. I can't believe that he is already 9 months. I was driving home today and I was looking at him in the back seat asleep and thought to myself "this is the best job I have ever had." I started thinking about all the jobs that I have had over the years and though this is the hardest it is absolutely without a doubt my favorite. I mean I get to be with my son all day. It is hard and gets tiring. And sometimes I would love to take a "lunch break" but it is so great and I am so thankful that I get to stay home with him. Thank you Lord for providing a job for Brian that allows me to stay home and thank you to Brian for working so hard so that I can be home and raise our son.

Happy 9 months day to you Jagger!! I love you son!! :)

2 comments:

Whitney said...

what a sweet blog! it brought tears to my eyes b/c you're right, it is the best job ever. i'm just glad our husbands realize how important and special it is for us to be at home with our babies!

The Downs family said...

Hey mooms! Time for a new update! I wanna see some Jagger steps!