Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Better late then never.




I said that I would update more often, not everyday! I know what you all are thinking... "Oh she has already gotten behind!" Stop judging! Just Kidding. I am however a little behind. I meant to update the other night but forgot! i kind of got caught up in the bachelor with my neighbor. It is funny because neither of us really like it but I recorded it so we sat and watched it. Actually we used it more as a time to talk with no children around since we have come to realize it is IMPOSSIBLE to do with kids around!!
I did want to post some pics from Monday. A friend from college, who I haven't seen in years, has moved back from Korea. She has a little boy that is a little older then Jagger and we finally got together on Monday. It was very last minute but very fun and a nice change of scenery. We went to the mall and played in the indoor play area. It was fun to watch the boys run and play!
Here are some pics!




Peeka-boo!



Jagger and Caden








This is a shot from his naked drum session! FREEDOM!!!




5 comments:

John and Amanda said...

What a CUTE little naked drummer boy! Haha!! Love the pics of the two of them and can't wait to get together again!

Anonymous said...

Delaney said Jagger looks like a movie star with shades on! She's a little concerned about the naked drumming thing tho!

Anonymous said...

I see you have given up on proof reading and justifying the text. J/K

Chris, Kristin, and Emily said...

oh, he's gonna love you for those naked pictures one day!

erin said...

Uh-huh, sure we don't like the bachelor. ;)