Sunday, March 29, 2009

These are a few of Jagger's favorite things....to say

I thought I would take a minute to blog a few things that Jagger is saying pretty clearly. I won't try to type them the way that he says them but you will get the idea of what it may sound like for a 15 month old to say these words. WARNING: you may be surprised, please don't judge!!
  • daddy
  • puppy
  • bye bye
  • juice
  • bobby (*that would be what he calls me! see note below)
  • boobies - yes that's right boobies.
  • cheese (when the camera (any camera) or cell phone is spotted!)
  • hey

And of course, never to leave out the precious word

  • NO

* pictures this: Brian and I laying in bed early one Saturday morning and we hear clear as day "BOBBY.........BOBBY". I got up and went into Jagger's room only to find Jagger standing in his crib calling out for me to come get him.

1 comment:

Chris, Kristin, and Emily said...

bobby? that's a different version of mommy then i've heard before! :)