Monday, March 23, 2009

Feeding the ducks, fish and Jagger

Before we headed out of town to go on our last minute beach trip, Jagger and I went to the park to feed the ducks and the fish. Jagger REALLY liked the fish and the white duck that visited us. He would press his little lips together and give out a loud ooohhh! It was so sweet. We finally found a little spot that we could get close to the water without him having to get out of the stroller because I figured if he was content sitting there why get him out and risk him falling in the water!
As we were sitting feeding the fish, I kept handing little pieces of bread to Jagger and he would throw them as hard as he could. Sometimes they would make it and other times they would land on the area that we were sitting on. Then as I handed the bread to Jagg he began to eat it rather then through it. When he started to do this that is when I knew it was time to go home and eat lunch and take a nap!














No comments: